Programming: technical architecture, management, implementation
I've programmed in a variety of languages for web, mobile and desktop applications.
As designer and developer of creative software, I have a wide experience of project roles as strategist, interaction designer, programmer and project manager on 3D-software programming, UI design, and web development (Web 2.0 back to Web 0.5).
I've worked for a wide range of clients, from multinationals to one-man bands, and in a range of roles in different team sizes: one-man team; managing a team of internal and external consultants and agencies; acting as a freelance addition to an existing team.
I've worked with diverse technologies over the years, and have come to use a set of practices which I've gained from various sources.
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Java (Spring, JSP, Tomcat, Servlets)
- Test-driven, Agile, Iterative, Continuous Integration, Refactoring
- Subversion, Git, Mercurial, CruiseControl, Eclipse
- MySQL, Apache
- Mac / Windows / Linux / BSD
- Macromedia Director, Lingo, ActionScript, Perl, PHP, C#, .NET, Lisp, Pascal, Visual Basic, COM, MS-SQL Server, Omnis 5, Omnis 7, Filemaker Pro, Access
Recent public urls:
- http://permatime.com sole programmer [RoR]
- http://teamportfolios.com sole programmer [RoR]
- http://openstudiowestminster.org lead programmer [RoR]
- http://theconnectedrepublic.org lead programmer [RoR]
- http://culturetheque.org.uk [HTML and jQuery only]
- http://irrepressible.info/ technical architecture [TurboGears]
- http://sodaplay.com lead programmer [Java]
- https://challenge.networcs.net sole programmer [Java]